Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

non-philco car info wanted ??

I just picked up a 1920s/1930s radio head (the tuner) part, it has no key to lock it in the off. It mounts off the steering-wheel. I am giong to put this on a 1930 Jordan (Great line 90). What I would like to know from you all out there is if I up load a photo of this thing, do you think you could help with info of what I have?? Now that I am thinking of it I should have looked over the items at that yard-sale better, there was some 40s/50s home radios there mabey they had the speeker part in the pile. O-well, better luck next time. I have looked over this item and can not find any #s or makers name on it. The face has no info to go by or anything on the housing. I have been all over the books and the web but have not seen anything close to what I have. I just seen this up at the Iola, WI car show this July for $10. I think this was a good price. This is NOT A PHILCO item....

Welcome to the Phorum. Post some photos and see if anyone knows what it is.

Eric
Lake in the Hills, IL
Member: Philco Phorum, ARF, ARCI & Radiomuseum.org

Probably then should go to Other Radios place.

If it is just the head, you are missing the radio, which includes the speaker, but all you have are the controls

"I just might turn into smoke, but I feel fine"
http://www.russoldradios.com/