Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Screws for 37-640 chassis bottom cover

There are two screws holding the bottom metal cover.
What are those? Neither one I tried fits.

Pic would be nice

Yeah it would be. But I think those who dealt with it know what I am talking about.

I don't think those are screws - as I recall, those are just some sort of push pins that have flat heads, are only around 1/8" to 1/4" long, and just push into the holes to hold the metal cover in place.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Aha...'cause first two are not screws, they are pins and are permanently inserted, and the cover has open slots, not holes so it gets slid in first, but then the other two holes are in fact holes and have thread in them (and the cover also has corresponding holes) so this is why I thought there should have been screws, but none fits, not any imperial, not metric either.

Good.

Thanks!

Quote:Posted by morzh - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM

Yeah it would be. But I think those who dealt with it know what I am talking about.
Yes, they might, but to be sure someone would be able to help, the pics would be good. Plus what about showing it to others so they will know and recognize this is the future?

Warren

Each time I need to post a pic it is a pretty laborious process for me (this is where I have to explain what process I have to use but I will skip that, just take my word on it), and I do post from time to time, so this time in my opinion the labour outweighed the pic's usefulness.
Otherwise I would post them.
And I was right, I got the answer without any pics.

Sure, I understand.. Just thought it would be nice to see what you guys are talking about too. But, I understand if it is a hassle to do for you.