Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco Model 9100 Tube Tester

Hi everyone. I have a Philco Model 9100 Tube Tester. I am having trouble finding schematics and was wondering if a phorum member would be so kind to email me a PDF copy or point me to resource where they might carry a schematic. Thank you in advance.

Someone might have a copy to send you but if not I found this site that seems to have one for $15. I have not used the site myself though.

Thanks Bob. Good site for other items also.

Bryan

(12-31-2014, 11:34 PM)fuzzy56 Wrote:  Hi everyone. I have a Philco Model 9100 Tube Tester. I am having trouble finding schematics and was wondering if a phorum member would be so kind to email me a PDF copy or point me to resource where they might carry a schematic. Thank you in advance.

If you haven't found the information yet,
I have the instruction manual with schematic on my site:

http://www.myvintagetv.com/manuals_and_documents.htm

Chuck

I know this is an old thread but I have been searching the net and there is not much information on this tube tester.
I recently picked up a very rough Philco 9100 tester and much of the lettering is missing around toe controls. I plan to recreate the lettering with decals.

Does anyone have one of these testers that they could make a good photo of the complete panel and post it for me?

This will be a total restoration for home display and tube testing. Even the case is trashed. So my plan is to build a floor cabinet with tube storage beneath it like the old drug store testers.
Thanks

Welcome to the Phorum. There is one listed on ebay that you might be able to go by the pictures and come up with the size of the decals you would need to make. Here is the link.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PHILCO-9100-TUB...SwE21cyyNC

Thanks, that one did not come up the first time I searched. Those are great photos that will guide me in making decals.