Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The list of my radio & TV collection!

So when the dial flips, is this where the record disc goes?

Riga 10 is one of the two radios I wanted to get, my grandaunt had it (it did not work, as I remember, from 60s).

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

(06-25-2015, 06:55 PM)morzh Wrote:   So when the dial flips, is this where the record disc goes?

Yes . 

Radiosvit WELCOME to the forum! You have a nice radio collection. We dont get to see radios from far away places. Thanks for posting them. And again welcome.

Sorry, colleagues .... continue...
To finish the story of the Daugava post photos of their chassis. It is in both models is almost identical.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................
Извините , коллеги .... Продолжаю ...
Чтобы закончить рассказ о Даугавах размещаю фото их шасси . Оно у обеих моделях практически одинаково .

The receiver had not opened, it turned out that it has accumulated a lot of dust ...  Icon_redface
...................................................................................................................................................................................

Приемник давно не вскрывал , оказалось что в нем накопилось много пыли ...  Icon_redface

Two device from the list ... http://philcoradio.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=12318

Radio Festival end Sakta . Festivals I had a lot, we have this iconic and prestigious antique receiver. Here are a few photos ...
Manufacturer - Riga Popov Radio Plant ( RRR ) 1958 .
A feature of this unit is a wired remote control and three service engine to control the volume, select the frequency of the station and locked loop, and switching bands received waves.

....................................................................................................................................................................................
Еще два аппарата из списка ... http://philcoradio.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=12318

Радиоприемник Фестиваль и Сакта  . Фестивалей у меня было много , у нас это культовый и престижный антикварный приемник . Вот несколько фото ...

Производитель - Рижский Радиозавод им Попова . 1958 год
Особенностью этого аппарата является проводной пульт управления и три сервисных двигателя , для управления уровнем громкости , настройки на частоту станции и автоподстройки частоты , и для переключения диапазонов принимаемых волн .

But the "creative experiment" - festival of colors white night  Icon_rolleyes
.......................................................................................................
А вот "творческий эксперимент" - Фестиваль цвета белой ночи  ... Icon_rolleyes

And another white festival ... Icon_e_wink

Continued ... completes the review of the production units of the Riga plant PPP radiograms Sakta, released in 1959. In my opinion this is the last budget of this machine manufacturer, deserves the attention of collectors....

There was another unique device firm RRR Riga , this stereo prestigious stereokompleksy Symphony, Simfoniya- 2 and Symphony 003 stereo. But this is a different category of devices - Luxury and budget .... not tell about them later ...
........................................................................................................................................................................................

Продолжение ...Завершаю обзор аппаратов производства Рижского завода РРР радиолой Sакта  , выпущенной в 1959-м году . По моему мнению это последний бюджетный аппарат этого производителя , заслуживающий внимание коллекционера .  

Был еще один уникальный аппарат фирмы РРР , это стереофонические престижные стереокомплексы  Симфония , Симфония- 2 и Симфония 003 стерео . Но это уже из другой категории  аппаратов , - престижных а не бюджетных .... О них расскажу позже ...

Hello . For various reasons, I interrupted the demonstration a radio from his collection. Sorry. And I continue. Today will talk about three radios Estonian factory Punane Ret. Tallinn.
...............................................................................................................................................................................
Всем привет . По разным причинам прервал демонстрацию радио из своей коллекции . Извиняюсь . И продолжаю . Сегодня расскажу о трех радиоприемниках эстонского завода Пунане Рет . Таллин .
......................................................................................................................................................................

Model Punane Ret 662. 6 tube radio 
 Модель Пунане Рет 662 .

Model Punane Ret 662. 6 tube radio 
 Модель Пунане Рет 662 .

Model Punane Ret 662. 
 Модель Пунане Рет 662 .

Punane Ret 663.
 Пунане Рет 663 .

Punane Ret 663. 
 Пунане Рет 663 .

Estonia 55  Эстония 55 

Estonia 55  Эстония 55 

Estonia 55  Эстония 55 

I continue.... My collection. ... Radio receivers Minsk Molotov plant. 

Marshall M. 1946 .8-tube radio

Minsk-47. 1947. 6-tube radio. Manufacturer - Minsk radio factory them. Molotov

Minsk-47.

A very nice collection Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup

Steve

M R Radios   C M Tubes

Radiogrammofon Minsk R7-55. 1955. 7 Tube . 
 Manufacturer - Minsk radio factory im.Molotova

(02-14-2016, 04:29 PM)Steve Davis Wrote:  A very nice collection Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup

Steve

Thanks Steve .  Icon_rolleyes

You have some unique and very nice radios... I would love to own one from that part of the world. Thank you for sharing them with us Icon_smile

There are no personal problems that can't be overcome with the liberal application of high explosives