Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The list of my radio & TV collection!

Hey, Russell. Thank you . In the USSR Radio Hi End (as Philco 116 or 690) do, but receivers made with good acoustic performance. This is primarily the product of firms VEF (Latvia 137, M-152 WORLD, WORLD M-154) and radio engineering from Riga (Riga T-689, Riga-10, Festival Symphony), the Estonian plant Punane Ret (Estonia, Estonia-55) , Belarusian plant Molotov (B-50, B-53) and the Leningrad plant named Kazitskogo (Lenigrada-46 (48), Lenignrad-50,  Neva-48, ..-52 ...-55 , October). Console in the USSR were popular just before the war, and almost always they were copies of American vehicles RCA. In the postwar period the console produced in very small quantities. For example, the Douro and perfect Soviet radiokonsol Riga-51 was produced in the amount of 8 pieces ... Icon_mrgreen

Unfortunately, Soviet radio stations 20s I have, since I live in the territory, which is not part of the USSR until 1944. And to buy a radio from the Russian colleagues are very expensive. They themselves have remained very few of them, and so the prices are very high. ..therefore Now I buy the German, American, British and Swedish Radio 20s

Regarding the customs regulations ... From Ukraine officially forbidden to export goods worth over $ 200 and over 50 years ... But if the declaration indicate the value is less than $ 200 and less than 50 years of age, the delivery problems do not arise. There is also a weight limit - 30 kg. Heavier boxes I sent piece by piece in two parcels -. Chassis and cabinet. It is necessary to say a good word for the quality of delivery - not one of my parcels has never been broken.
In the sales calculation table I placed the shipping costs depending on the weight, the reception it is possible to deliver even to your home or at the local post office. Also in the sales section at the request of colleagues I will post the receivers, which is ready to sell

http://philcoradio.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=14459

I finish the review of models Minsk Plant named Molotov three  radios - Belarus-57 , Minsk-58 , Belarus-59 .

Belarus 57. Very nice radio with cabinet made of bent plywood and veneer fine wood.

Minsk-58. A simplified model of a lower class.

Belarus -59. Big, beautiful and stylish radio, but with cheap finishing materials ...The restoration is not finished yet ...

Beautiful radios!  About the only Russian radios I see are the Red Star (Zvezda-54), and I don't see those very often.

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

(04-28-2016, 05:27 PM)Eliot Ness Wrote:  Beautiful radios!  About the only Russian radios I see are the Red Star (Zvezda-54), and I don't see those very often.

Thanks John.  I do not like Star 54 ... Beautiful cabinet , but useless chassis. And the sound just awful. Icon_cry I've got a radio, waiting for restoration, but I have no enthusiasm for it ... Icon_cry

Where did the post Sam? Icon_e_confused I did not have time to read and answer ...

Yeah, Zvezda is overhyped. It is Excelsior but both are tin cans, what good sound can that possibly produce?
It is more of a cult thing.
There is that one sold in Kutztown every time, the guy wants $500 and no one is biting.
Plus it has part of the lettering lost.
For collection purposes.. sure, but any of the radios above will give better sound.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Petro
The daugava  Icon_eek  WOW simply beautiful 
Would like to see it when restored maybe a short 
Youtube video 
Do you have all these radio on display 
In your home or museum ?
Sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

Yes, Sam. I have a lot of videos on the old radio on my Youtube channel. Unfortunately, not all my radios.  Icon_cry But ahead of the three-day weekend and I corrected ... Icon_lol
Welcome to my channel ... Icon_biggrin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-FGseG...E7mm0B8h8w

great will be watching this weekend Icon_thumbup

sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

Sam

Start learning Ukrainian. Or Russian.

PS. I do not charge much for the lessons Icon_lol
PPS. You will become very proficient in Russian profanities. Whether that is plus or minus - depends on your future plans.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

(04-29-2016, 10:54 AM)morzh Wrote:  PS. I do not charge much for the lessons Icon_lol
PPS. You will become very proficient in Russian profanities. Whether that is plus or minus - depends on your future plans.

Michael, Google does not know how to translate Russian profaniti. You'll have to Google to help ... Icon_lol Icon_mrgreen

Well, sometime I'd like a Red Star radio if only for display.

Jiri Placek at Kutztown has brought at least three that I remember seeing... two were red and one was green.   John Hagman bought the first red one I saw and the other two were sold or eventually disappeared.

This is also a beautiful radio from Petro's Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFxzUSqLGH4

I think I like it better than the Red Star 54's !

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

But one could say it was possibly designed by the same people who designed the Excelsior.

(04-29-2016, 11:43 AM)Eliot Ness Wrote:  Well, sometime I'd like a Red Star radio if only for display.

Jiri Placek at Kutztown has brought at least three that I remember seeing... two were red and one was green.   John Hagman bought the first red one I saw and the other two were sold or eventually disappeared.

This is also a beautiful radio from Petro's Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFxzUSqLGH4

I think I like it better than the Red Star 54's !

No problem, John. I look for you in Ukraine good radio Red star-54 at a low price. As far as possible.

Ps. When painting this Ducretet I had to learn the painting of "snake skin" ... Icon_rolleyes