Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Must have tool, you will thank me

If you guys want to save time and want your cabinet to be exceptionally detailed you need to get  scraping tool. This tool  will allow you to get in those very tight areas with out sandpaper and keeping flat areas flat without rounding off edges , with different tips you can get rounded areas cleaned out  keeping a nice edge. Good example is the grill areas and ornate carvings, you will not be removing any wood just what's on the surface,  glue, grain filler, wood putty etc !   Try it you'll thank me Icon_clap    I picked mine up at an auction so I don't know retail price, the tips will last for ever.  Icon_eek You get a radio where the lacquer is flaking off, no problem , scrape right off with no mess that strippers leave behind. You strip a cabinet with liquid stripper and everything wasn't removed? Wait don't put more stripper on get the scrapper out and it will come right off since its soft now anyway. Icon_eek

Attached Files Image(s)

I will have to look for one.

umm sounded like a ronco ad
think we found a new billy mays Icon_thumbup
sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

Newer version

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Sandvik-scra...33a3f0986f

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6