Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco Cabinet/Chassis Stickers 37-650

Before I start on my main topic, just let me happily say it is amazing what a nice new speaker cloth and one of those Z-word Tibet Almond Sticks can do to perk up a cabinet! Just installed the new grille cloth, and she is beautiful!

Ok, to the main question: Are the cabinet and chassis stickers/decals available repro anywhere? You know the ones- the excessively small print patent decal, the "Philco 37-650" decal in white on blue, antenna connector jumper position guide, tube locations, etc. Whatever ones apply here would be of interest, or does anyone have a good hi-density scan of them I could print out on sticky back paper and replace them?

Thanks!
Scott

Old Cars, Old Radios, Old Pipes and Young Women... What more is there?

Scott

Not that I am aware of. I have made some reproductions of Philco chassis decals on my own, but none like what you are speaking of.

If we could talk someone into using a digital camera and taking pictures of these, then repros could be made available. The pictures would have to be taken dead-on, though, to avoid azimuth distortion. A somewhat difficult, and time-consuming, process; which may be why no-one has done this yet?

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN