Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 20 Cabinet Reproduction

Hello Steve,
nice job building that overhead router arm and those old Black and Decker routers are laying around ever where I also have two of them one a plain jane and another branded sears craftsmen with adjustable depth gauge and D handle with light .
Sincerely Richard
P.S. in my classroom we bought a laser engraver I want to preproduce some radio backs .

Amazing!!! Hope you knock off a bunch of the front panels and offer them fir sale for sale. I have a 20 that needs one!!

"Do Justly, love Mercy and walk humbly with your God"- Micah 6:8
Best Regards, 

MrFixr55

Nice job.  it takes a great skill to be a master craftman like that. Keep us posted when the cabinet is complete and the finish is on it.  Icon_thumbup

Quote:Nice job.  it takes a great skill to be a master craftman like that. Keep us posted when the cabinet is complete and the finish is on it.  [Image: https://philcoradio.com/phorum/images/sm...humbup.gif]
John, this is an old thread, the cabinet was finished and sold a few years ago.

Steve

M R Radios   C M Tubes

Steve;  I realize this is an older thread, but I just ran into it while thinking about making one on my CNC cutter.  Do you have a drawing of the front panel?  Or, even a straight on photo that is square to the front?  This is one of my favorite grill designs. Really nice work.

PM sent

Steve

M R Radios   C M Tubes