Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need A Manual for the Heathkit IG-42 Signal Generator???

If you need a complete scan of the manual for the Heathkit IG-42 Laboratory Type Signal Generator send me an email or PM with your email address.  This includes the 6 large foldouts all scanned at 300 dpi in PDF format.

I had a really hard time trying to find one on the internet so I just went ahead and bought the manual and want to share for those who need one.

- Geoff

Goeff,

I am a newby to this Forum.  I actually came upon it as a result of this posting for a manual for a Heathkit IG-42.  I salvaged one several years ago when a High School Electronics shop was liquidated.  I put it in storage and now that there is some spare time due to the Covid situation, I dug it out along with a Philco Model 631 radio that I am planning on recapping and making work.  If you still have the PDF file for this instrument, I would appreciate a copy.

Thanks,

Ray Taylor

Send me your email address and I'll send you a download link.

- Geoff

Whenever I get manuals, I like to upload them to manualslib.com, which makes them available to everyone for free.

Greg

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

Just tried. Didn't work. The file was not uploaded.