Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

38-93.....so far

HOW DID YOU FRY YOU FREQUENCY COUNTER,,MAY I ASK,,,SOO,,I DON'T DO THAT WITH MY $9.00 ONE,,,CHEERS

Ken,

Have you gotten your Caps Lock key stuck today? Icon_lol

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

I don't know. It just went haywire. I had taken it loose and may have touch the lead to the HV when I moved the chassis. Other than that I don't have a clue. I ordered 2 more from FeeBay.

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." — Winston Churchill

The more I looked a this thing, the more I disliked all the yellow capacitors. Icon_thumbdown So I dug around and found some micas that were close enough to what was called for, and re-stuffed the tubular capacitors in their original tubes (all two of them). Call me OCD, but I think it looks better. Icon_biggrin

Kelly

Attached Files Image(s)

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." — Winston Churchill

It does!

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Thanks morzh.

Lately I've been restuffing the caps for most radios I work on. Even though no one will probably see it for a long time - or even care - I know they're there. Icon_smile

Hmmm. I wonder if that frequency pointer would work on my Scott 16...  Anyone have a spare?

Wanted ads go in Wanted Ads, not here. No ads allowed except in For Sale or Trade and Wanted Ads.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I think if,,,,I was stuffing CAPS,,,,,I have to leave a NOTE in the chassis,,,lololol