Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rogers 10-12 finished

I have finally finished my Rogers 10-12 console. It has been five years since I bought the radio and at that time it didn't have a power supply. I found another one with the power supply  and now I have one complete radio.. I stripped and refinished the cabinet, changed the capacitors, but it still had a problem.
   With the help of a good friend it is now working very well.
It is the holy Grail of Canadian radios so now it sits in my dining room.  BUT  I am still looking for a power supply and a clock.

Attached Files Image(s)

Living in Calgary Alberta

Looks beautiful!
Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup

Really stunning radio. I even think that my wife wouldn't mind having it outside the basement Icon_smile

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

The Canadian sets sure seem to have over the top cabinets! Too bad they're so expensive to ship to the states. I would like to have one or two....

All I can say is wow!! They really put a lot of detail into that radio cabinet! It is a beautiful console and a keeper in anyones collection. Good luck with it and she's a keeper for sure. Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup