Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 16 escutcheon screws

Where could I get some? Or should I just get any two of appropriate size and paint them brown?

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Did you find the escutcheon?!!

I probably have a few... I will look but how big? How big is the hole in the escutcheon and is it a recessed screw?

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

I will look tomorrow.
Ed Schutz made me one, should send it tomorrow.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Small screws, the thread would be same as any cath Philco escutcheon, the head is almost spherical, for flat screwdriver. Dark chocolate brown.

Ok, I checked my stash and I have these...

I feel like they will be too small but they fit all the other escutcheons perfectly
They will be in the mail Monday

Me

Attached Files Image(s)

As of 1/01/2021

Thanks Kirk, these will likely do fine. I will slather a copious amount of brown shoe polish I bought for shining brown backelite on top to make it look shiny brown Icon_smile

Darn, I could have toned the tops....
The mail was late so I got them out in time..
shoe polish? ack!

As of 1/01/2021

Oh I'll just let them rust, that will do the job of toning.