Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 54-6182-1 part number

Mike will try and add Philco 730 some years ago I downloaded all of the Beitman files so if you ever need anything just let me know. David

David

Thanks. Could you make it an attachment here so I could download?

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Very nice David....

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

I also have Beitman, but the quality is not the same.
I printed the images that you put in here, they still came out nicer than what I had so far.
Thanks.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Mike My computer skills rot on a good day! If using windows 7 you can  save image as a pdf by changing your print setting,when I tried to attach image as a jepg? file size was 1.1MB not allowed so had to use GIP image less than 500KB. I do not know how to convert DJview to PDF.The whole year of 1956 bietman is 7.65MB. David

Will try and do all of 1956 as a zip file no luck will try and figure out how to convert to PDF. David

mike
right click on pic and save to where you want

sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

I did that 4 hours ago. I said that much. Icon_twisted
I know you think I'm dumb, but give me some credit!

Well I fixed it!

When it wouldn't stop howling and the reception was still iffy I thought of C8 0.047uF, the one tying the two commons together, but the soldering was good and the traces were looking fine. Ecxept there was a hairline crack right at tge solder joint. Once I fixed it, it played fine.

Two down.

WOW,,,that was a tuff find,,,Good for you,,,GGreat,,,,CHEERS --time

Yesterday night I gave it a bit of an alignment (IF has been aligned but now that the radio worked properly I was able to align 1620 kHz oscillator trimmer; the 1500 kHZ alignment makes little sense as what this radio has for a dial gives you a general idea where on the scale you are Icon_smile ), put the radio together (having first insulated the wires from the clock as Kirk will be taking care of those) and listened to it.

The radio is surprisingly sensitive. With magnetic (highly directional) ferrite antenna in the basement below the Earth level I have tons of stations, loud at that, quite a bit more than with my cathedrals with a couple of feet of wire for an atenna. And when rotating the radio, at least for strong stations I did not see much change in the volume strength.

BTW the sound, considering it is a cheap plastic box, is not too shabby either!

Very nice,

YOu can blame Sam.. He used it as Bribery to get a cabinet done, Icon_lol

I cant wait to sell it on ebay... I mean display it  Icon_problem   Icon_lol

It will go in my clock radio section of the den!!
I will need to move the Halli's... I have 3 or 4 more clock radios in resto that will need to fit there too.... Icon_smile

Thanks Mike and Sam!

Attached Files Image(s)

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

Nice clock section.

Hey I know that top right one

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2