Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

37-675

Hi Ron
I have a 37-675 deluxe, the top and the speaker grill need help. I am going to try to put a new finish on those two items. What tone is these it looks like perfect brown matches. but not sure. I looked on the gallery, it does not list the finish. The rest of the cabinet is fair but the top and speaker grill is 80% gone.
I am not good at refinishing, I will probably make a mess of it but will try.
any help?
Joe  Icon_think

Joe Bratcher near Louisville, KY

Hi Joe

At work right now, but I will take a close look at my 37-675 Standard tonight and report back to you. Icon_smile

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

There are some really good cabinet refinishers on here Joe.
You might want to post a picture of what you have.

Looking at the 37-675X De Luxe photo in the Gallery, it certainly looks like Medium Walnut (or Medium Brown Walnut Ultra Classic). As I mentioned earlier, I'll look at mine when I get home and try to confirm (or deny). Icon_smile

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

At the workbench.

Looking behind me at my 37-675X Standard, I can say with certainity that if my set were photographed outside in sunlight as the 37-675X De Luxe in the Gallery apparently was, that my set is the same color.

I can say further that it is the same color as my 38-624T/37-640 Big Bullet, which I refinished last Fall.

The verdict - Medium Walnut.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Thanks Ron and KC I will go with med walnut. Will try to get a picture, my camera is not charging will leave it charging for a while and see if it will charge enough for a couple pictures.
Joe

Joe Bratcher near Louisville, KY