Guest Join UsHello Guest,
Please feel free to join us!
Unlock sections of the Phorum that non-members cannot see.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1951 Studebaker philco radio
Am looking for repair information for my Philco radio in my 1951 Studebaker. Any information will be helpful
Some photos of the radio would be helpful. Also if you know the model of the radio (there may be a tag on it someplace) or at least knowing the model and year of your Studebaker could help us track it down.
Greg

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
Welcome,
https://sites.google.com/site/identifyin...studebaker
"Just because the microphone in front of you amplifies your voice around the world is no reason to think we have any more wisdom than we had when our voices could reach from one end of the bar to the other"     Ed Morrow

Terry
Welcome to the Phorum!
Icon_wave
Need to know where to send my philco radio 6 volts for my 1951 Studebaker?
There are some repair folks listed in the Resources section under "Radio Repair & Restoration".  You can contact them and check. You can also contact the folks at the Antique Wireless Association in NC and see if they have someone closer to you that might be interested in the repair. (I don't have any personal experience working with them.)