Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

16 cathedral survived a trip to Ukraine

What Arran said.

I have a FedEx account and I can tell you that FedEx Ground/Home Delivery has not gone away. If you open a FedEx account (free), you can ship at reduced rates provided that you are willing to take your packages to the nearest FedEx terminal. You can create and print your labels online and then just drop off your packages; FedEx does the rest including sending you emails so you can track your shipments.

I consider USPS to be a shipper of last resort for two reasons: (1) their handling of packages and (2) their poor, inefficient system in which a package going from Toledo, Ohio to Ferdinand, Indiana sometimes goes through Chicago, Milwaukee, Des Moines, St. Louis, Evansville, IN, Washington, IN, and finally Ferdinand.

And the wife had one package which went from the East Coast out to Seattle, Washington and then here.

Except for very small packages, FedEx has always been cheaper - and quicker.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Yes I understand the website offers this service but every time I’ve gone in to either FedEx hub or the post office they say oh well that services and available for this package it has to go priority and it’s almost as if it’s just a moneymaking deal I’ve actually even argued with them on at several occasions but I’ve never thought about shipping it through the bus home every time I’ve gone to open a FedEx account it says error so I don’t know what’s going on