Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please, drawings of console cases ...

I knew he has the chassis but no cabinets mentioned in my first respond, I have never heard of the wording used that way. I have no idea where he would find exact drawings (blue prints) of the cabinets.

(11-17-2017, 08:18 AM)Frederick W. Taylor Wrote:  I knew he has the chassis but no cabinets mentioned in my first respond, I have never heard of the wording used that way. I have no idea where he would find exact drawings (blue prints) of the cabinets.
Fred, I think he would just like someone with those cabinets to send him whatever measurements are possible.   He is from another country so sometimes there is a slight translation problem.

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

It's Google Translate. It does great job translating from languages like German or Spanish, but when it comes to Russian, it flops. The language is way too different.

The general sense however was clear enough.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Thank you, friends for the help and attention to this topic. It seems to me that I will learn English more quickly than Google learns to translate correctly from Ukrainian or Russian to English ... Icon_lol Sorri, which made you understand these crossword puzzles of Google translation. Icon_smile I really need the drawings of the consoles and their sizes, and not their photos. This is not a business for me, it's my hobby in my spare time. I really like to make things out of wood or restore old wooden things.
Here is another project that has been suspended for three years due to lack of time and which I have decided to finish now.
Zenit 12H-092.

Wow, not bad at all. Will need some finishing touches, but is going in the right direction.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Now he just needs some crotch mahogany veneer, or a suitable substitute, for the door panels, and probably some ribbon grained mahogany (or substitute) for the top and sides, unless brand Z used French walnut in those areas?
Regards
Arran

Nice work!
i think the top is different from original.

maybe you did not have the cabinet drawings and did not know that

you have done very good work on this. Keep posting your progress

Beautiful! Icon_thumbup Icon_clap

Steve

M R Radios   C M Tubes

I think he hasn't finshed it yet. One does not need drawings to see the cabinet in general to know what else has to be done.
Top needs that fancy bevelling on edges, the ribs, the footing. Peter's a busy guy, it'll take some time for him to finish.

So guys, processing the top lid is not finished yet. The photo shows one of the processes of tiling and fitting of parts. At the moment, the case is already tucked under the red color of the mahogany, but I do not like the quality and the picture of the veneer. So I decided to buy a more beautiful veneer and update it.

Here are some details after toning ...

Great work, to bad you don't live in Dallas Tx. You could make the cabinets and I could refinish them. Here,s one I just refinished.

Attached Files Image(s)

A very handsome device and a very neat job, Fred. My unrestricted respect. It is possible that I will finally arrive in the United States, I really want to visit Kutztown and add my collection to new radio.

Peter,
look at this link in the FOR SALE area here. I am giving away tubes for free. You must pay shipping costs.

if you have something to trade then no money is needed.

I am letting you know about this because you many see some tubes that you want.

http://philcoradio.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=17473

Thank you . Sorry, I do not know your name.. You set an example of volunteering. In a few days I will also compose a list of radio and spare parts, which I have in abundance and with whom I am ready to share with colleagues. Maybe you'll find a lot of interesting things there.

It is very slow and with big breaks due to lack of free time, but the work on manufacturing the cabinet for the Zenith 12 H 092 console continues ... Experimental installation of the components of the chassis of the radio, amplifier and loudspeaker is complete. Installation of the player in turn ...

PS. This is not a finish coat, it will be later. After all installation work is complete, the machine will be completely disassembled, applied with a varnish finish and reassembled. So planned .. .. Icon_confused