Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

42-400 decals

Finishing on a 42-400 and have ordered the decals from Radio Daze but have found they do not have the correct 'TREBLE' and 'BASS" as they are all horizontal and the 400 uses the far left and right thumbwheels solely for bass and treble and the labels are vertical. Any know of any other source?
If not I will cut the horizontal ones apart and make them vertical.
Trouble is also an arrow pointing to higher levels on both. Guessing i may have to mask off the old one and paint as I've done to the trim around the escutcheon.

(01-06-2014, 12:45 PM)jeffgniffke Wrote:  Finishing on a 42-400 and have ordered the decals from Radio Daze but have found they do not have the correct 'TREBLE' and 'BASS" as they are all horizontal and the 400 uses the far left and right thumbwheels solely for bass and treble and the labels are vertical. Any know of any other source?
If not I will cut the horizontal ones apart and make them vertical.
Trouble is also an arrow pointing to higher levels on both. Guessing i may have to mask off the old one and paint as I've done to the trim around the escutcheon.

I am restoring  a 42-400 and I too have an issue with the bass, treble and arrows. I am wondering how you eventually solved this problem.

Welcome to the Phorum!
Icon_wave

It looks like Jeff's last visit to the Phorum was in April so you may want to click on his user name and that takes you to a page where you can send him an email.  

The other thing you can do is send a note to the custom graphics link at RadioDaze and tell them what you need. They have been very helpful to me.