Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Info on capacitor block 3903 ODG Please

I have a Philco table radio , model 49 ,and i have it recapped,,,,,except for the caps going across the power supply.
 The part  number  for the block is    3903 ODG.
 I have looked for a drawing of this block and I  can''t find one 

Please give me a DRAWING  of where the .01 caps connect to  for this block
 Thanks
 Dan in Calgary

Living in Calgary Alberta

Here's some information from our Library:
https://philcoradio.com/library/index.ph...lock-data/

The 3903 ODG contains two 0.01uF capacitors wired as you see in the diagram. The "O" means the wax used in the block is high melting point, the "D" means the two caps are the same value and the "G" means that the mounting screw and hole are grounded.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much. That does help
 Dan in Calgary

Living in Calgary Alberta

Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Recent Posts
Philco 89B code 123 newbie
Hello Kurt, Welcome aboard and you have a nice set to start on ! Yes, the bakelite blocks and I too find them fairly...radiorich — 07:12 AM
Philco 89B code 123 newbie
Getting started on my first Philco here, done some research and hopefully I now know enough to be dangerous.  :) Overal...Kurt P — 01:44 AM
Delco car radio Peko vibrator converstion issues
Richard, I reviewed the Panasonic specification sheets for this type capacitor and though dV/dt is discussed, there a...Chas — 11:48 AM
Philco Shipping Crate
I picked up a nice set of KLH 20 speakers ca 1980, for $40, and a Telefunken 5083W "Allegro" AM FM SW radio, a...MrFixr55 — 10:52 AM
Philco Model 71B
Absolutely looking at replacing the arch veneer and sides. Good luck stripping the front face ... hope the paint hasn't...GarySP — 10:31 AM
1953 Music Masters 620-9 Australian Radio Restore
That's a very interesting radio Buzz. Looking forward to more installments on this one!Eliot Ness — 10:31 AM
Philco Model 71B
OOPs, Dumb me. The title of the post is Model 71B. DUH!! Yes, the 71 uses an autodyne detector, but it is more like t...MrFixr55 — 10:21 AM
Philco Model 71B
Give us a pic or two of the back and such to make a better assessment of it.  So far I'm kinda liking it as it but the s...Radioroslyn — 10:02 AM
Delco car radio Peko vibrator converstion issues
Is the can somehow grounded?morzh — 07:04 AM
Philco Shipping Crate
??? what?morzh — 07:03 AM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 1959 online users. [Complete List]
» 2 Member(s) | 1957 Guest(s)

>