Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Winter Project Sets

Hi everyone. First time posting here, and I'm back in the hobby for the first time since 1988! Here are two sets I'll be working on over the winter, a 1957 Golden D swivel model and a 1960 Bristol blond finish set. I'll post progress as it happens. Also I'm looking for another blond Philco set from the late 50s if anyone has anything interesting. Hoping for a Full Dress or Baby Grand model, and willing to have it shipped. See you soon

Welcome to the Phorum, MuzzcoVW! Those are two great looking sets! Looking forward to your restoration threads this Winter! Take care and BE HEALTHY! Gary

"Don't pity the dead, pity the living, above all, those living without love."
Professor Albus Dumbledore
Gary - Westland Michigan

Thanks Gary! And tomorrow I'll edit out part of my post about my wanted items... I didn't see the rule before I posted.  Have a great evening.

Hello MuzzcoVW ,
Those two sets like like they will keep you business this winter and glad to see a new face here !
Sincerely Richard

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Clear Schematic for 41-255
Yes, I have the Beitmans, Rider, but they are unreadable in the finer print, even at up to 400 magnification. I have fou...RossH — 10:37 PM
Ross The link that Gary sent you leads to a pdf file that can be downloaded to a PC and then viewed at very large sizes...klondike98 — 09:06 PM
You can find it on page 98, 1941 Beitman here RodB — 09:03 PM
Thank you, Gary. This is the same one I have and is largely unreadable in the small print. I was hoping to find a first ...RossH — 08:48 PM
Winter Project Sets
Hello MuzzcoVW , Those two sets like like they will keep you business this winter and glad to see a new face here ! Si...radiorich — 08:46 PM
Philco Model 71B
The front of the 20 is the radio I got with the 71B. Had to buy both.  Lol. Now just figuring out what I want to do with...slford310 — 08:17 PM
Winter Project Sets
Thanks Gary! And tomorrow I'll edit out part of my post about my wanted items... I didn't see the rule before I posted. ...MuzzcoVW — 08:06 PM
Winter Project Sets
Welcome to the Phorum, MuzzcoVW! Those are two great looking sets! Looking forward to your restoration threads this Wi...GarySP — 08:03 PM
Welcome to the Phorum, RossH! The schematic you are looking for is in the Philco Radio Library, service info, 1941 yea...GarySP — 07:59 PM
Philco Model 71B
Is the arch area on the front of a Model 20 real or photo?MrFixr55 — 07:31 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

>