Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1930s Stromberg-Carlson Tombstone Radio need help identifying model number

Hello everyone today I took a trip up to Michigan and picked up a 1930s Stromberg-Carlson Tombstone Radio that I need help finding a model number for it because all of the model number information tags are either damaged or missing from the radio and I know there's a website out there that you can use to find a radio model number by typing in the tube line up but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the website and I need this radio's model number to look up some service data for it for electrically restoring it, and also locating a replacement tuning dial for it because the original phoenolic tuning dial is broken and I need to replace it to help make this radio functional and complete again.

See pictures below.

Do any of you guys recognize this radio and what model it might be? 

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks.

Try radiomuseum.org for the tube list. That's a beast!

R-110A

Stewart-Warner.

https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/stewart_wa...110_a.html

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
R-110A Stewart-Warner. morzh — 08:38 PM
Try radiomuseum.org for the tube list. That's a beast!RodB — 08:17 PM
Hello everyone today I took a trip up to Michigan and picked up a 1930s Stromberg-Carlson Tombstone Radio that I need he...captainclock1988 — 06:05 PM
Restoring Philco 38-14
Well, I climbed down off of that fence and decided to proceed with restoration. I did experiment with the speaker. I n...morzh — 03:49 PM
Philco 71LZ chair side
lol not pondering it’s been mine for at least an hour now ?.  At a local car show with my Jeep will load it up and take ...slford310 — 01:33 PM
Philco 71LZ chair side
If he only wants $40.00 what are you doing still pondering over it? Go get it! Take care and BE HEALTHY! GaryGarySP — 01:29 PM
Philco 370LZ
Just took a closer look at it.  It is a 370LZ not the 71LZ.slford310 — 12:58 PM
Clear Schematic for 41-255
Thank you, Dale. Please take your time. I tried cleaning up a scan in PhotoShop and it helped a little, but after 1.5 hr...RossH — 12:38 PM
Philco 71LZ chair side
He only wants 40 so I think I’ll have to buy itslford310 — 12:13 PM
Clear Schematic for 41-255
Ross - I have an original 1941 Yearbook, but it will be at least a few days before I can get it out of storage and ma...DaleHCook — 11:57 AM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 2324 online users. [Complete List]
» 1 Member(s) | 2323 Guest(s)

>