Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

coil 32 - 1360

Hi All;
I have a coil Philco number 32 - 1360, does anyone know what it came from and or what It does ?? It has a broken wire and I don't want to attempt to fix it till I know more, If possible.. I can ohm it out, but data or schematic data would be helpfull..
THANK YOU Marty

Why not post schematic or link, or at least model number you are working on. And which coil is involved?

Hi All;
I got the coil from "things of the past" as part of my coil order to get the minimum order.. Both Gary and I have no idea what it was part of, I have two others that I don't even have a number for.. Just thought I would ask, If anyone recognized this number.. I didn't want to just completely tear out the wire, If I though I could use it for something.. Same with the other two, I will eventually measure the resistances on the other two, to see if they match anything I have documentation on.. All three were used "Junk" coil forms.. And this one was the only one with a number.. I am very Happy with the Service and what all I got from Gary, He is and was very Helpfull.. I would recemend His site to anyone..
THANK YOU Marty

Hi All;
I found it !! The 32 - 1360 is the Antenna coil for the Model 28 - 29 Philco.. If I am reading the listing for the Model 28 - 29 correctly, its slightly blurry.. I was hoping that if I downloaded enough of them and looked (If they had a listing) I would find it.. Just thought someone would know..
THANK YOU Marty

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
PT-6 antenna connections
Hi Bridcarl +1 on the others.  Pin 6 of the 7C6 is the AVC Diode so it is appropriate that that pin 4 of the coil con...MrFixr55 — 07:30 AM
462ron
Joseph, this is beyond awesome. A lot of thought and engineering went into this and you hit a home run! Now I must save ...462ron — 07:27 AM
Cannot Adjust an IF Transformer’s cores
Outstanding work indeed. I wish I could come up with solutions like this.slford310 — 11:16 PM
The abilities of our 'Phorum Pholks" never ceases to amaze me! Fantastic fabrication, Joseph! I'm waiting now for...GarySP — 08:27 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Thanks. I never realized that was a notch noted in the schematic as described. I’ll recheck my wiring.bridkarl — 08:13 PM
Thank you! I was quite new to the Phorum when I started this post, so I feel like it might be advantageous to publish a ...jrblasde — 08:07 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Notice in the schematic the notch at the bottom of the antenna coil is between pins 3 & 4. Yes, pin 6 of the 7C6 is...RodB — 07:34 PM
bridkarl
I have two PT-6 chassis. On both there is a blue wire that runs from the above chassis transformer to pin 6 of 7C6. So t...bridkarl — 07:23 PM
Joseph, now you are an engineer!!RodB — 06:37 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Hi, reading your explanation I can see the confusion. If you take it one connection at a time it should result in a desi...RodB — 06:34 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 4602 online users. [Complete List]
» 1 Member(s) | 4601 Guest(s)

>