Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco ventilator

looking good

Attached Files Image(s)

red lacquer finish .

Attached Files Image(s)

new bushings and felt oilers and rivets .

Attached Files Image(s)

the rubber mounts were suppose to be the same size on both ends but one cap end was a good bit smaller ..an old leather belt solved the problem .

Attached Files Image(s)

new head wires and drummed sanded the stator with 220 .

Attached Files Image(s)

ready to go back into the box .

Attached Files Image(s)

It's up to you of course but I think that some medium walnut, dye based, toner would even out the lighter walnut veneered portions of the cabinet. Nice work on the motor repairs by the way, and fixing the broken grill bars in the front.
Regards
Arran

http://youtu.be/UnOULsnYlmQ

Attached Files Image(s)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Cannot Adjust an IF Transformer’s cores
Outstanding work indeed. I wish I could come up with solutions like this.slford310 — 11:16 PM
The abilities of our 'Phorum Pholks" never ceases to amaze me! Fantastic fabrication, Joseph! I'm waiting now for...GarySP — 08:27 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Thanks. I never realized that was a notch noted in the schematic as described. I’ll recheck my wiring.bridkarl — 08:13 PM
Thank you! I was quite new to the Phorum when I started this post, so I feel like it might be advantageous to publish a ...jrblasde — 08:07 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Notice in the schematic the notch at the bottom of the antenna coil is between pins 3 & 4. Yes, pin 6 of the 7C6 is...RodB — 07:34 PM
bridkarl
I have two PT-6 chassis. On both there is a blue wire that runs from the above chassis transformer to pin 6 of 7C6. So t...bridkarl — 07:23 PM
Joseph, now you are an engineer!!RodB — 06:37 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Hi, reading your explanation I can see the confusion. If you take it one connection at a time it should result in a desi...RodB — 06:34 PM
It works! I received the PCBs this morning in the mail, and put everything together. I reused the base from the original...jrblasde — 04:32 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
I seem to have lost my way on this PT-6. I see the antenna aerial transformer schematic - I’m reading pins 1 through ...bridkarl — 12:30 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 4155 online users. [Complete List]
» 1 Member(s) | 4154 Guest(s)

>