Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Restoring Philco 38-12 in a white wood cabinet

Hello morzh,
Yes , that is the one I am talking about I never knew they made one in that color as a factory color .
Sincerely Richard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restoring Philco 38-12 in a white wood cabinet - by radiorich - 09-02-2024, 09:59 PM

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Michael Katz - RadioGrilleCloth.com
Thanks Michael! I can't be there but hope many others are able to take advantage of the grill cloth availability.klondike98 — 04:05 PM
Help understanding a 89 radio rebuild new guy
Living in Florida I enjoy the power outages from storms. The radio reception is wonderful. Things to look at a touch lam...David — 12:50 PM
Emerson question
If the antenna coil is open, this may also be the reason for the ability to pick up the same station on 2 different poin...MrFixr55 — 11:57 AM
Restoring Philco 38-12 in a white wood cabinet
A snag I hit.... I was about to plug it in and measure the voltages, when I thought to check the field coil just in cas...morzh — 11:29 AM
Emerson question
Mike is right. The only parts between the grid cap and the antenna are the band switch and the antenna coil. One or both...RodB — 08:15 AM
Help understanding a 89 radio rebuild new guy
Well the utility company came and listened. Then worked for about 3 hours around the area trying to figure it out but c...Bruce B — 09:33 PM
1953 Music Masters 620-9 Australian Radio Restore
David Tipton from Australia sent ol'[ Buzz a radio to restore. part 1 is now up loaded  link below Buzz — 01:01 PM
This is cool! A digital replacement of 6U5 magic eye tube.
Not Philcos, no... Westinghouses, Zeniths, E.H. Scotts and such....morzh — 12:29 PM
Emerson question
It is possible that the antenna coil is open. It is also a known effect that the cap of the pentagrid, if touched, will...morzh — 12:26 PM
Emerson question
I am working on an Emerson 131am and was wondering why someone has attached a wire to the 6A7 tube grid cap. It appea...Phil27 — 12:18 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 2378 online users. [Complete List]
» 2 Member(s) | 2376 Guest(s)

>