Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HiFi (Chifi) tube amp build - but my own design.

Thanks Mike. I'm reading in AK and some other threads. I don't want to overthink and complicate things. Trying to keep it simple, yet work good. I'm open to any advice.

If I could find the place called "Somewhere", I could find "Anything" Icon_confused

Tim

Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me , believes not in me but in him who sent me" John 12:44

Messages In This Thread
462ron - by 462ron - 10-15-2024, 08:07 AM
RE: HiFi (Chifi) tube amp build - but my own design. - by TV MAN - 2 hours ago

Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Hello mike, yes , I have been wanting to build a amp for some time I do have a smaller amp that I built years ago . ...radiorich — 10:22 PM
Delco car radio Peko vibrator converstion issues
Hello Chas, So first all the radio works just fine using he original vibrator. Far as that "panasonic brand 6800...radiorich — 08:36 PM
This is Eico HF-22 schematic. One of the best output amps out there. I own a couple, restored a few years ago. They sou...morzh — 08:22 PM
Restoring Philco 37-604C
I've cleaned that stuff, the "rendered" wire cloth stuck to other wires and the chassis. The previous photo is...morzh — 08:12 PM
Thanks Mike. I'm reading in AK and some other threads. I don't want to overthink and complicate things. Trying to keep i...TV MAN — 07:53 PM
Tim Unless your GND is B-, I am not sure they need to be tied together. Nothing's wrong with it either. But I would...morzh — 06:25 PM
Radiola 18 Amplifier & PS
The earlier "S" (balloon) bulb 226 could be "damaged" if it was dropped and did not break. The eleme...Chas — 06:15 PM
Alright, now jumping back on the subject of building an amp. I am going to reorder some resistors to get something that ...TV MAN — 02:25 PM
Restoring Philco 37-604C
These are my tools, have been in the shop for years. This is the tip of that screwdriver. It was given to me when I...morzh — 10:49 AM
Restoring Philco 37-604C
Ron I have all my tools in the same shop, in the open, anything from spanners and screwdrivers to chiesels, pliers,...morzh — 09:59 AM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

>