Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I just don't understand!!!

Wow, you have your work cut out for you! Must have taken some mighty careful sanding to get rid of the poly on the photofinish. Keep posting progress pictures Terry. This one is going to be interesting.

Jerry

A friend in need is a pest!  Bill Slee ca 1970.

Messages In This Thread
I just don't understand!!! - by 7estatdef - 04-01-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: I just don't understand!!! - by Gene Pederson - 04-01-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: I just don't understand!!! - by jerryhawthorne - 04-01-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: I just don't understand!!! - by 7estatdef - 04-01-2013, 06:02 PM

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Cannot Adjust an IF Transformer’s cores
Outstanding work indeed. I wish I could come up with solutions like this.slford310 — 11:16 PM
The abilities of our 'Phorum Pholks" never ceases to amaze me! Fantastic fabrication, Joseph! I'm waiting now for...GarySP — 08:27 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Thanks. I never realized that was a notch noted in the schematic as described. I’ll recheck my wiring.bridkarl — 08:13 PM
Thank you! I was quite new to the Phorum when I started this post, so I feel like it might be advantageous to publish a ...jrblasde — 08:07 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Notice in the schematic the notch at the bottom of the antenna coil is between pins 3 & 4. Yes, pin 6 of the 7C6 is...RodB — 07:34 PM
bridkarl
I have two PT-6 chassis. On both there is a blue wire that runs from the above chassis transformer to pin 6 of 7C6. So t...bridkarl — 07:23 PM
Joseph, now you are an engineer!!RodB — 06:37 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Hi, reading your explanation I can see the confusion. If you take it one connection at a time it should result in a desi...RodB — 06:34 PM
It works! I received the PCBs this morning in the mail, and put everything together. I reused the base from the original...jrblasde — 04:32 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
I seem to have lost my way on this PT-6. I see the antenna aerial transformer schematic - I’m reading pins 1 through ...bridkarl — 12:30 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

>