Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missed out on a nice predicta by 4 hours

That stinks! The problem with Craigslist is that a lot of time if you snooze, you lose. Making hasty decisions isn't my style either though, so I've missed out on a few items myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missed out on a nice predicta by 4 hours - by jontz - 12-09-2013, 08:38 PM

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Eico 536 dead
The continuity works but ac dc does not. Its an east schematic but i cant figure it out.daveone23 — 09:08 AM
Help understanding a 89 radio rebuild new guy
Gee! That is a great help, I can now see what I am looking for and it's crisp and clear and matches exactly the radio I ...Bruce B — 08:57 AM
462ron
Hi Bruce, here is original Philco factory service info on your set from the Philco Radio Library at the bottom of this p...462ron — 07:49 AM
462ron
Hi Rich, it should be easy to determine which pair are used for your phone using a meter. In my case, the red and green ...462ron — 07:36 AM
We have factory documentation for most models, indexed here: That spreadsheet has many columns, so be sure to scro...DaleHCook — 07:13 AM
Do you have any strong interference source nearby? Have you performed full alignment? If you have not finished recap, ...morzh — 10:05 PM
Welcome to the Phorum, Bruce! I haven't had an 89 on my bench (yet), but I'm sure many other members will be happy to h...GarySP — 09:57 PM
This is my first post to this forum.  I am here to see if I can find help bringing a Philco 89 121  back to life.  I kno...Bruce B — 07:57 PM
Restoring Philco 38-12 in a white wood cabinet
Today, after having finished alignment of the previous 38-12 in a veneered wood cabinet, I proceeded to the next 38-12 i...morzh — 04:05 PM
Philco 39-116 radio and remote
Hi Ron, Good idea on using the phone line.  I'll have to check on the pairs because the former owners of the house were...RichG — 12:27 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 2314 online users. [Complete List]
» 1 Member(s) | 2313 Guest(s)

>