Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

39-85 code 121

My first post and of course i have questions. I have reworked a few radios over the years, used to love it, got to working everyday and such, lost track, but now i have time, and I have my 12x24 shop cleaned up and my stuff setup so I can work on radio's again. And schematics seem to be a problem, well i bought a flash drive on ebay, a couple cd's on ebay, and still can't find a schematic in all that for this particular Philco I felt sorry for at a local hamfest yesterday for 15 bucks.He was asking 25 . it is a 39-85 code 121, No B after the 85,  I didn't need it, i have a boo coo of radios but since it is battery,that is what i prefer, i am ,please forgive me, a bigger fan of RCA farm radios but have numerous Philcos and enjoy them to. This 1 drew my attention because of the low price. BUT I didn't realize the push button tuning was unhooked, no "obvious" battery connections, speaker unhooked, in other words, A mess.
So if you could find it in your hearts to help me figure this 1 out I would appreciate it.
Part of why I was retired years ago is because of a brain injury so if you can, bear with my grammar and seemingly simple questions.

Attached Files Image(s)

http://www.nostalgiaair.org/Resources/312/M0013312.htm

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Thank you for the help. i can't figure out why that is not in any of my groupings of diagrams. But I have it now.
thanks.