Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 38-2 Schematic

I have a Philco 38-2 I am working on. The schematic I have does not match my chassis in some places. My schematic seems to be run 1 with a run 2 supplement. I think my chassis is run 6 based on a tag in the cabinet. Is that possible and is there a schematic for that?

Thanks,
Dan

Hello Dan. Have you checked the information provided in the Philco Radio Library located at the bottom of the page? Look under Service Info for 38-2 code 121. Maybe this will help. Take care and BE HEALTHY! Gary

"Don't pity the dead, pity the living, above all, those living without love."
Professor Albus Dumbledore
Gary - Westland Michigan

Hi Gary,

Yes I did. That is the schematic I have. I was hoping there might be something like the 89 has for different run schematics.

Dan

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Model 41-295 rectifier tube 5Z3 vs 80
There are companies out there that rebuild vintage speakers. Jackson Speaker Service in Jackson, MI, The Speaker Shop i...GarySP — 03:02 PM
Philco 38-7 Speaker
I have a 38-7X Console radio which is missing the speaker. I have a speaker for a 38-38X however it has a different outp...tludka — 02:52 PM
Philco 38-2 Schematic
Hi Gary, Yes I did. That is the schematic I have. I was hoping there might be something like the 89 has for different...dconant — 02:48 PM
Philco 38-2 Schematic
Hello Dan. Have you checked the information provided in the Philco Radio Library located at the bottom of the page? Lo...GarySP — 02:41 PM
Philco 38-2 Schematic
I have a Philco 38-2 I am working on. The schematic I have does not match my chassis in some places. My schematic seems ...dconant — 02:20 PM
"Resonance" is probably what happened. Blew out of its spider with some really good bass response. Tried epo...FredM — 01:15 PM
My experience has shown that a speaker that is not in it's baffle can have a great deal of resonance that can damage a b...Chas — 12:47 PM
Philco Model 512 Mandarin Red - LOC Terminal
ANYTHING used at the Mains needs some safety rating, and ANYTHING that can be touched by a human has to be Y-rated and l...morzh — 09:14 AM
Philco 46-480 Power Supply
MrFixr Well, to know exact requirement one has to buy the standards (national standards, to me, must be available for f...morzh — 08:47 AM
Philco Model 512 Mandarin Red - LOC Terminal
Thanks to ALL! I hadn't thought about using a Safety Cap here. I just finished re-doing the Filter Cap can, so I'll sni...jjfritz5528 — 08:20 AM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 2145 online users. [Complete List]
» 2 Member(s) | 2143 Guest(s)

>