Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eico 536 dead

The continuity works but ac dc does not. Its an east schematic but i cant figure it out.

Attached Files
.pdf eico_526a-536a.pdf Size: 846.3 KB  Downloads: 15

First, there is no schematic in it.
Second, do you, possibly, have a fuse in that thing?

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Dont see a fuse. I attached a new schenatic.

Attached Files Image(s)

Interior pic

Attached Files Image(s)

Try cleaning the rotary switch see what happens, if it works go buy a lottery ticket. Icon_lol

Nothing's there other than the switch and resistors.
Just trace it. I am sure in under 20 minutes you will have your culprit.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Help understanding a 89 radio rebuild new guy
Hello Bruce, Welcome to the Philco Forum ! I too have that same radio in my collection . Sincerely Richardradiorich — 10:33 PM
changer from 49-1278 cartridge
Gary thank you for showing me to the library. What a storehouse of information! I have a cathedral jr radio plus a pre...thomashjr — 09:54 PM
Eico 536 dead
Nothing's there other than the switch and resistors. Just trace it. I am sure in under 20 minutes you will have your cu...morzh — 09:18 PM
You are right, so I looked a little deeper. The 1948-49 Yearbook in the Philco Radio Library has information on Record ...GarySP — 08:11 PM
Eico 536 dead
Try cleaning the rotary switch see what happens, if it works go buy a lottery ticket. :lol:David — 07:27 PM
Gary I have seen cutter turntables and this is not one. The heavier arm is for 78 play only and the lighter one is for ...thomashjr — 04:27 PM
Help understanding a 89 radio rebuild new guy
Hi Bruce and welcome, Not to inundate you with more schematic info but This has it all except the parts values on the d...Radioroslyn — 03:11 PM
Eico 536 dead
Interior picdaveone23 — 02:03 PM
Eico 536 dead
Dont see a fuse. I attached a new schenatic.daveone23 — 01:58 PM
Welcome to the Phorum, thomashjr! It appears that you have a record-cutting phonograph. We have limited information in...GarySP — 01:23 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 3711 online users. [Complete List]
» 1 Member(s) | 3710 Guest(s)

>