Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 90 cathedral color questions

Hey everyone,
I'm just about ready to spray the laquer on my 90 cabinet and I was just wondering what the correct color scheme is for it. My guess would be medium walnut for the case and extra dark walnut for the trim. I'm using Mohawk laquer. Does any one have any idea's? Thanks!
Kevin

Medium Walnut overall, including the trim. You can fill the grooves of the two "columns" on the left and right of the front panel with Extra Dark Walnut, but the rest of the cabinet needs to be Medium Walnut to have the proper color.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Ron Ramirez Wrote:Medium Walnut overall, including the trim. You can fill the grooves of the two "columns" on the left and right of the front panel with Extra Dark Walnut, but the rest of the cabinet needs to be Medium Walnut to have the proper color.
Thank you Ron!
Kevin

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Cannot Adjust an IF Transformer’s cores
The abilities of our 'Phorum Pholks" never ceases to amaze me! Fantastic fabrication, Joseph! I'm waiting now for...GarySP — 08:27 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Thanks. I never realized that was a notch noted in the schematic as described. I’ll recheck my wiring.bridkarl — 08:13 PM
Thank you! I was quite new to the Phorum when I started this post, so I feel like it might be advantageous to publish a ...jrblasde — 08:07 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Notice in the schematic the notch at the bottom of the antenna coil is between pins 3 & 4. Yes, pin 6 of the 7C6 is...RodB — 07:34 PM
bridkarl
I have two PT-6 chassis. On both there is a blue wire that runs from the above chassis transformer to pin 6 of 7C6. So t...bridkarl — 07:23 PM
Joseph, now you are an engineer!!RodB — 06:37 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Hi, reading your explanation I can see the confusion. If you take it one connection at a time it should result in a desi...RodB — 06:34 PM
It works! I received the PCBs this morning in the mail, and put everything together. I reused the base from the original...jrblasde — 04:32 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
I seem to have lost my way on this PT-6. I see the antenna aerial transformer schematic - I’m reading pins 1 through ...bridkarl — 12:30 PM
40-150 General questions
Good thing you're a good electrician ... the pictures show a lot of rewiring in your future! Take care and BE HEALTHY!...GarySP — 11:52 AM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

>