Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

philco model 91 speakers

can anyone tell me if the speakers in the model 91 of 1932 are the same as the speakers in the 15 x-------------thanks

i should have said model 91 x speakers

Are the output tubes of both radios the same?

(04-21-2012, 06:01 PM)tab10672 Wrote:  Are the output tubes of both radios the same?
both of the rsdios use two 42 tubes

As long as they are the same physical size they should work because the OT pri matches the plate imp of the output tubes.

(04-21-2012, 06:14 PM)tab10672 Wrote:  As long as they are the same physical size they should work because the OT pri matches the plate imp of the output tubes.
anyone know if these radios used the same size speakers. i cannot measure the 91 x speakers before purchase -------------many thanks

I just looked...models 15X and 91X do indeed use the same speakers, K-12 (8 inch) and H-7 (10-1/2 inch).

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

(04-24-2012, 06:29 PM)Ron Ramirez Wrote:  I just looked...models 15X and 91X do indeed use the same speakers, K-12 (8 inch) and H-7 (10-1/2 inch).
thanks Ron--------------- thats a big help i thought they looked the same from the pictures but wasnt sure.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Cannot Adjust an IF Transformer’s cores
The abilities of our 'Phorum Pholks" never ceases to amaze me! Fantastic fabrication, Joseph! I'm waiting now for...GarySP — 08:27 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Thanks. I never realized that was a notch noted in the schematic as described. I’ll recheck my wiring.bridkarl — 08:13 PM
Thank you! I was quite new to the Phorum when I started this post, so I feel like it might be advantageous to publish a ...jrblasde — 08:07 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Notice in the schematic the notch at the bottom of the antenna coil is between pins 3 & 4. Yes, pin 6 of the 7C6 is...RodB — 07:34 PM
bridkarl
I have two PT-6 chassis. On both there is a blue wire that runs from the above chassis transformer to pin 6 of 7C6. So t...bridkarl — 07:23 PM
Joseph, now you are an engineer!!RodB — 06:37 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
Hi, reading your explanation I can see the confusion. If you take it one connection at a time it should result in a desi...RodB — 06:34 PM
It works! I received the PCBs this morning in the mail, and put everything together. I reused the base from the original...jrblasde — 04:32 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
I seem to have lost my way on this PT-6. I see the antenna aerial transformer schematic - I’m reading pins 1 through ...bridkarl — 12:30 PM
40-150 General questions
Good thing you're a good electrician ... the pictures show a lot of rewiring in your future! Take care and BE HEALTHY!...GarySP — 11:52 AM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 4014 online users. [Complete List]
» 3 Member(s) | 4011 Guest(s)

>