Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gallery Problem

Hello Ron,

I was browsing thru the Gallery and noticed that your model 52L's text is the same as your model 490. http://www.philcoradio.com/gallery/1932b.htm

I didn't see any other way to contact you other than thru the forum,

Regards,
Paul

Hi,

Actually, if I 'fess up I was in the gallery looking at the model 23X, as I just did a BIN on the one that was for sale a couple or so of hours north of here in NH. In the past I've sat and watched rare Philcos go by, hesitating to bid, and later regretted it, so this time I decided to bite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/260304382357

Paul

Paul

Thank you for pointing that error out to me. I am frankly amazed I did not catch that before now.

I will fix it as soon as I can...can't do it right away, though.

You can contact me here:

http://www.philcoradio.com/contact.htm

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Thank you Ron.

I think that when you're very familiar with something the brain reads what it expects to be there...& when something different finally does become apparent you're left wondering how on earth you ever missed it. Happens to me all the time.

It always amazes me with with posts you make on a forum, documents you're editing and the like. You'll check them 20 times & they look just fine, but the instant they're published you'll spot the glaring errors...

Anyway, wandering off topic a little here.

Paul

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Recent Posts
Cannot Adjust an IF Transformer’s cores
It works! I received the PCBs this morning in the mail, and put everything together. I reused the base from the original...jrblasde — 04:32 PM
PT-6 antenna connections
I seem to have lost my way on this PT-6. I see the antenna aerial transformer schematic - I’m reading pins 1 through ...bridkarl — 12:30 PM
40-150 General questions
Good thing you're a good electrician ... the pictures show a lot of rewiring in your future! Take care and BE HEALTHY!...GarySP — 11:52 AM
40-150 General questions
I think RobB has it right. It is a part number and looks like its stamped on the chassis and that wasn't something you ...klondike98 — 11:41 AM
40-150 General questions
It's most likely a part number. Most of Philco part numbers are in that format. I looked at the parts list for this mode...RodB — 08:10 AM
40-150 General questions
Hi Kevin, No, I don't but I like your Quote about being a good electrician. The way I look at it is "The fact ...MrFixr55 — 08:06 AM
Philco 38-7 Speaker
7K should be fine. While not a perfect match (This transformer is meant for 6V6 tubes), Antique Electronic Supply (AES)...MrFixr55 — 08:03 AM
40-150 General questions
I discovered a stamp on the underside of the breadboard on my Philco 40-150. It is"56-1417' in black ink with numbe...Kevin_D — 07:14 AM
Philco 38-7 Speaker
FYI the Impedance of the HR20 (the one I have) secondary of the audio transformer is 5 ohms. The 38-7XX speaker is suppo...tludka — 04:22 PM
Philco 38-7 Speaker
Yeah, don't use the transformer currently on the H-20 (Dopf, I thought "H20, is that new technology, a speaker usin...MrFixr55 — 03:51 PM

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 2171 online users. [Complete List]
» 1 Member(s) | 2170 Guest(s)

>