Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Reproduction Philco Cabinets Available

Prices are as follows (and those of you out there who are cheapskates...you'd better be sitting down, because you won't believe how low these prices are):

PRICES FOR CABINETS:

Complete reproduction 21, 35, 46 or 70 Baby Grand cabinet, unfinished: $250

Complete reproduction 90 Baby Grand cabinet, unfinished: $275

Complete reproduction 16B, 17B, 43B or 91B cabinet, unfinished: $220

Complete reproduction 18B, 44B or 71B cabinet, unfinished: $210

Complete reproduction 19B cabinet, unfinished: $200

Complete reproduction 89B cabinet (flat-face as shown above), unfinished: $180

Add $175 to finish any cabinet in lacquer, hand rubbed, satin finish with pores filled to give a beautiful, smooth "piano finish."

Reproduction cabinets do not include grille cloth, chassis, escutcheon or knobs.

Contact Steve for shipping costs on complete cabinets.

PRICES FOR BOTTOM TRIM AND SPEAKER BOLTS:

Set of bottom trim for Models 21, 35, 46 or 70 cathedrals (one piece or two piece style): $25

Set of bottom trim for Model 90 cathedrals (one piece or two piece styles): $35

Set of bottom trim for Model 60B or any of the "Clyde Shuler" style cathedral cabinets: $20

One pair (set of two) reproduction speaker bolts - $6.00/pair

Prices subject to change.

I expect Steve will soon be overwhelmed with orders!

Prices for all cabinets and cabinet parts will be given in his web page which will hopefully be up within the following week if at all possible. I'll provide a link here when that page is ready.

Finally, I am not a part of Steve and Theresa's cabinet replication business, nor do I profit financially from the sale of any of their products. I only wanted to let the collecting community know about what I think are really great items now available to us! (And I am also very grateful to now own the prototype 16B and 17B cabinets, which I like very much indeed.) Icon_biggrin

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN