Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco chassis idenification. 65?, 87? ???

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated. Sorry the middle picture was a little blurry.
I was starting to think it was a 96 after looking at more schematic photos. but then i seen a 96 chassis picture and it looked a little different.
I also forgot to make sure i was subscribed to my thread.. On most forum sites that's automatic. oops..

i got all the tubes for it. just need to replace the rest of the caps i wasn't sure about. The schematic link Radiorosyln posted helps a ton. thanks!
it helped me understand part 3787-A a lot better too. I didn't want to do anything with those until i was absolutely clear on it.

a reddit post i found talks about replacing carbon resistors. is that necessary?  and all im seeing is wire wound resistors unless they look way different that what im thinking. 

In the philco library im seeing a 95 early and 95 later schematic. https://philcoradio.com/library/index.ph...chematics/
I downloaded both im not sure which i have. but there is little difference and I'll probably find out which when i have the time to do a thorough investigation of the wiring.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Philco chassis idenification. 65?, 87? ??? - by Link500 - 06-30-2020, 08:29 AM