Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where can I buy UV199 and can someone sell them to me?

I am sincerely grateful to all of you, friends, for your interest in this problem and my desire to help. Thank you, I am pleasantly surprised by such activity.
Regarding radio lamps. Yes, three radio lamps are working, the lamp tester shows about 10 mA. In the fourth the filament disappears, there is no resistance. Maybe it's just a defect in the base. But in two radio lamps the resistance of the filaments does not show any resistance. So I have to replace at least two ... three radio lamps. Therefore, I am set to put three serviceable radio lamps in the high-frequency part (VF and IF), in the dlector and amplifier may have to put replacements, if I do not buy the original lamps.
  I looked with great interest, perhaps all the materials on this radio on the Internet and could already consider myself a guru to repair the radio brand Radiola  Icon_lol , but of course this is not the case, I'm just learning. Icon_mrgreen  Therefore, I am sincerely grateful to you once again for very interesting information. I learned that you can use some battery pentodes in triode inclusion, such as 3V4 and which have a Soviet analogue 2P1P. So I have already received a backup option to solve the problem of radio lamps. Thanks again to Rass, mikethedruid, Arran. Icon_cool However, of course I will try to buy original radio lamps.

About the catacomb. It does not seem to have opened yet and is intact. This made me very happy, but ... I found that there is no anode voltage at the anode of the first radio lamp - so there is probably a break in one of the circuits in the circuit and the catacomb I have to disassemble. However, it is now minus 15 degrees below zero and I will leave this pleasure for warmer weather. Icon_mrgreen So I'm very grateful for the information on its repair, thank you Chas Icon_cool

I had another problem. As you can see, I bought a radio without a front door with a frame rotary antenna. I have to make it myself, but I did not find information about the number of turns and the diameter of the wire of the loop antenna. Have any of you seen such information and can you tell me where to look for it.

There is also no cover for radio lamps, so I would be happy to buy it too.
But now I went to study the information you sent me in the links. Thank you again. Peter

Old Tube Radio Online Museum / Музей ретро радіо
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioSvit?d...lymer=true

Sincerely Peter
З повагою Петро