Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Power cord specifications for 52-T1612

Yes, the pins are the same size.  I'm going to try and do some measuring today and see if I can find a cord with the correct spacing and pin opening diameter.

I was hoping that there was some documentation about the early 50's sets (like they have today for some electronic equipment) that specifically states, the pins are x-diameter and the spacing is y-inches, etc.

With regard to the moniker.  I grew up in the NYC media market area in the 60's and remember the TV show in the afternoon when I came home from school.  I'm not sure if it was on WOR (channel 9) or WPIX (channel 11).  It was an "interactive" cartoon where you had to draw on the screen (with a protective plastic sheet on the glass) to help Winky with his adventures.  You could buy the plastic screen and crayons if you sent a dollar to the TV station.  Though I'm sure many kids in the day just drew on the glass much to the eventual horror of their parents.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Power cord specifications for 52-T1612 - by winkydink - 01-29-2024, 10:45 AM