Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello all...

Sorry I didn't specify, I meant I gutted the amplifier, I cleaned up the tubes and left them because I liked the look, but when I got it it just had a mass of burnt wire and no speaker or anything else. I intend to make a mount to place the speaker where the proper opening is and I am sure you guys are much more knowledgable on the inner workings of these older radios. I am aware this is more of an entry level radio and I am glad I didn't mar anything up, I just wanted something I could play my iPod or iPad or computer through. Tried to use stuff from my equipment shed. Kinda nice to have this playing and not have spent any money. Plus it's nice I can be in another room and the music keeps playing even though the iPod is in my pocket. I have looked at a few of these kind of radios on here and you guys are amazing. The amount of detail you go into is just great, also I didn't mind not being able to listen to am or shortwave. Don't really use those. Thanks for the comments and I'm glad I joined the forum. Roark

Messages In This Thread
Hello all... - by H_Roark - 11-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Re: Hello all... - by Ron Ramirez - 11-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Re: Hello all... - by Arran - 11-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Re: Hello all... - by TA Forbes - 11-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Re: Hello all... - by H_Roark - 12-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Re: Hello all... - by Doug Houston - 12-06-2011, 12:28 AM