Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

actual RCA model V-215 schematic needed

Hi Dave, Thanks for responding to my post. I have original Riders service manuals and pages here ( schematic, tubes layout, alignment info) for this particular chassis in my Vol 13 also, but no parts list is in my book or I overlooked them. I was concerned about proper voltage ratings for the filter caps, but I deciphered (guessed) those voltages required for each cap based on the schematic that I have. The original multi-section caps cans had been replaced and the values usually stamped on the aluminum cans or the paper usually pasted on outside of cans are missing. This chassis is in really bad shape from the getgo. I agree, this should be a nice sounding set once I complete electronics restoration, and it is for a customer in the east Texas area. He is refinishing his cabinet while I restore the chassis. Will post the results here after I get the chassis working again. This chassis has been badly hacked before, wires cut loose, missing parts,etc. If you have the parts list with values listed for this chassis, let me know, perhaps I have a page missing in my Riders?, but nostalgiaair didn't show the page showing a dedicated parts list with values posted for this chassis. If you have the parts list with values, it would help alot! I can use the schematic I have here and jump in parts till I get it going again. This chassis layout is different in many ways, but the same in many aspects for the same age/ era chassis designs using this tube lineup. Challenges are fun indeed when I receive them for repairs here sometimes. The Beitmans I found online is similar to Riders, no individual parts list with values listed either, looks like a mirror copy of Riders. I think RCA had a actual schematic and parts list different from both Riders & Beitmans, but most probably not in anyones archives on these type forums anyways. Thanks again for any help Dave, I really appreciate it!!
Best Regards Always, Randal Icon_thumbup

Messages In This Thread