Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

actual RCA model V-215 schematic needed

Thanks for the link John! I am working through my Riders schematic and just about have all the original missing parts replaced. Hopefully this set will fire up again without having to pay someone that could provide the info on these type forums for free anyways. If I had the RCA documents, I certainly wouldn't be trying to make money off them, I would share them free, and I figure I am as good a tech or better than the person selling them. It isn't often I can't get a radio working again without spending extra money for rare documents. It is good to know the RCA documents are available for "sale", but I will fly by the seat of my pants on this restoration to keep from charging my customer another upcharge if possible. The problem with Steve's links to his schematics doesn't really tell what all you get for the money anyways. I am pretty sure Steve is on most of the vintage radio forums anyways. If he really cared to help share his RCA documents, he would have responded to my post. I own a website also, and I sure don't rely on people paying anything to purchase my items to keep me online, never will, that's absolutely rediculous! I also have many rare vintage electronics documents/ schematics/ parts lists that many don't have, that doesn't give me the attitude to "charge" for them just because I have them. It doesn't help anyone repairing vintage radios or enjoy this hobby to pay extra for someone elses documents, trying to keep this hobby alive. There is always a workaround all these issues in the free schematics already online anyways. Thats called "flyin' by the seat of your pants"! I love it!! Icon_thumbup

Messages In This Thread