Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

actual RCA model V-215 schematic needed

(01-27-2012, 11:07 PM)Eliot Ness Wrote:  Tex, I don't have the RCA manuals like you're looking for, but here is a site that does. Unfortunately it does cost for the download, but Steve Johnson is a pretty good guy to deal with:

http://www.antiqueradioschematics.org/rca.htm
Good luck!

$6.95 for a download? Really? Most outfits will at least print out a copy and mail it to you for the money, including our own Chuck Schwark, and his include everything the factory put out on the given model and are on high quality enlarged prints. It's not that I am against people making money but when it's for data that you don't technically own or is in public domain you should offer something better then what Nostalgia Air offers for free.
I remember that there were a few polecats who were downloading shop manuals for free from the Moped Riders Association website and selling them on fleabay on CD roms. So the operator of the MRA site made his own listing telling people that these manuals were stolen from his site, every mark and every fold on evry page was the same, needless to say nobody bought the CDs anymore. I doubt whether this fellow is doing it but I could see that happening. Whenever someone needs a schematic, and I have one, I run it off and email it to them, people have done the same for me.
Regards
Arran

Messages In This Thread