Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

actual RCA model V-215 schematic needed

Appreciate the Kudo's Codefox!! It was lots-o-work!! I was amazed how great this set worked after restoration! This particular V-215 model set was RCA's "anniversary model" Victrola back in 41. The customer is refinishing the cabinet. The decals/labels I use are ones I print on a Brothers Touch Print II label maker my wife bought me last yr. You can get them at office supply stores. These new lable makers ( similar to the old handstyle Dymo lable makers) use a couple batteries to power them, small desktop apparatus now days! The lable maker comes with the sample size printing tape cartridge, then you can buy more in different colors, sizes, etc. The lables stick well, but can also be removed if desired. I always label my customers sets as this was, so they can re-connect the tubes after shipping as well as any additional wiring. This particular model V-215 chassis has a small separate (6) pushbutton tuning assembly that mounts to the cabinet above the chassis into a separate brass escutcheon above the tuning dial. The p.b. assembly also has the on/off bass control as well as a separate treble control that connects to main chassis via 2 separate wiring harnesses. Quiet a "rig" for it's day indeed! I have always enjoyed the high fidelity audio from p/p 6F6's in old radios! Lots of audio output power (12 watts) also in this set! Very fine sounding setup indeed! Thanks again for your kind words!!

Messages In This Thread