Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

46-1201 Bing Crosby - Feet? Screws? Clips for Bottom?

Arran
Thanks. So you are saying it does have rubber feet (four I assume in the corners?)!Icon_biggrin

Does yours also have clips under which the bottom cover slides?

Re- a back. The photos in the Philco docs do not show any. I'm not looking for one anyway. Icon_smile I'm purely focused on the base cover and rubber feet.

Everyone else -
As I mentioned, I have tools to measure the threads of the holes in the frame of the M-7, but none match up - SAE or metric. (Is the base pot metal or something which would swell to close the holes?) If this model did have screws and feet, I guess I'll need to tap some new holes....Icon_think

If the 46-1201 is as common a model as Arran said, the irony is that none of the online parts dealers list any feet for it. I guess everyone bought 'em?

Anybody know a vendor who sells them? I have visited all those in the Philco resources list and none have any -at least listed for this model. If not, I'll just have to approximate.

If anyone has a 46-1201 with feet, and is willing to help, please let me know the size of the rubber foot that you have (outer diameter, inner diameter, height, etc.,), or a link to someone who sells that same size, Philco or no. My normal "go-to" mcmaster.com might have some - I just need to know dimensions!

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 46-1201 Bing Crosby - Feet? Screws? Clips for Bottom? - by awc71 - 01-26-2013, 11:12 PM