Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I have a Philco 41 300 Console Radio

There are more economical means of shipping a console radio, Greyhound bus being one, but for the most part a console radio is a pick up only item best sold locally. Generally speaking 1940s console radios don't tend to be as collectable, or worth as much, as something older. The 41-300 is actually a good radio, it has 12 tubes, AM broadcast, and three shortwave bands.
Even though the example you have is in good cosmetic shape it's still as is and unrestored electronically, it may be worth between maybe $60 at the low end and at the most $150 to the right buyer, in the Mid West probably less. The electronic restoration is the more difficult and expensive part and this can't be overstated with one of these models. In all honesty if the party buying your house wants it I would just throw it in with the deal as long as he doesn't have plans to butcher it or anything. But give the new owner our contact information if he is interested in restoring this set.
Regards
Arran

Messages In This Thread
I have a Philco 41 300 Console Radio - by Linda@Mayaluga.com - 03-21-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: I have a Philco 41 300 Console Radio - by Arran - 03-21-2013, 08:43 PM