Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help on ID of two Philco's I bought

Thank you for the welcome...and the help. Ron, the only reason I tried to post twice on the same subject was because after the first attempt it did not show up so I thought it didn't work the first time.

Yes, there are original power cords on each of the radios. That's my wife Sandy, who told me "Happy Anniversary" as we were walking back to our car with them. (our 20th May 10th)

FYI...it was the second day of the estate sale and everything was half off. Plus I got a deal for buying both...both radios for $70.00. It appears I did OK. I felt great about getting them. I have a few other Philcos in my collection as well.

I just love the look of the old radios, and being a Phil who is also a radio talk show host it's only natural that I have taken to Philco radios.

I DO HAVE the knob missing from the one radio but it appears the metal part sticking out has something broken on the end because the knob will not just slide on. Can that be repaired?

Check out the photo of the sign I posted in the advertising section as well. I look forward to stopping by here from time to time.
Again, thank you for sharing your Philco knowledge with me here all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help on ID of two Philco's I bought - by Radio Phil - 04-21-2013, 09:32 AM