Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Ron's Cabinet Work for the 2013 Season

Yes!! That is exactly what I need! I'll send you a PM, DeckApe. Thanks! Icon_biggrin

Good news and bad news on the cabinet front today...

I went out this morning and was rushing my work as I had to be away this afternoon. I sprayed what I thought would be final clear coats on the 610T, and stupidly left it in the sun. Result: Minor bubbles/blisters on the front panel, and a few serious ones on the bottom trim in front. Icon_sad Icon_cry Icon_mad Icon_evil I'm hoping I can save all of my hard work on that cabinet with some careful wet sanding. I feel the ones on the panel itself will be fairly easy to sand smooth; I'm not so sure about the ones on the bottom trim, but I will do the best that I can with it. Lesson learned - do not leave a freshly lacquered cabinet in the sun!

On the good news side, I did get the second coat of grain fill applied to the top and front of my 38-2670B cabinet. I did not have time to apply the grain filler to the sides, I will do that tomorrow if it isn't raining.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ron's Cabinet Work for the 2013 Season - by Ron Ramirez - 06-15-2013, 09:29 PM