Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Starting to refinish my Highboy 90

Of course, 99% of all radio and television here is in Korean. All of the television is, now, since all AFN TV stations that broadcast over the air went off the air a while back.

Basically, then, I have two choices for radio: AFN and my own local broadcast.

For TV, I've spent a zillion bux on building my own CATV/SMATV headend. Right now, I have all the AFN satellite TV channels plus a lot of their radio channels (each of these requires its own satellite receiver and modulator) plus CNN International, a few inhouse entertainment channels (The Roddenberry channel, which also runs any current TV shows we can get ahold of, a cartoon channel, a music video channel and a local weather channel) and several security cam channels. The Roddenberry channel, so dubbed because we run all the Gene Roddenberry shows on it, is in 720i HD.

Now, to keep this on topic, I'll be getting off my butt and over to the shop shortly to start working on that cabinet again. I dread completing all the flat surfaces, because all those fancy knurls and such make me crazy trying to strip them. Icon_sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting to refinish my Highboy 90 - by Jamie - 09-14-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Starting to refinish my Highboy 90 - by BrendaAnnD - 09-14-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Starting to refinish my Highboy 90 - by Jamie - 09-15-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Starting to refinish my Highboy 90 - by Arran - 09-15-2013, 10:03 PM