Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco B Battery Eliminator : How's it work?

Alan....Yes, I did fit the front panel on by relieving the exit for the contacts in the back. I still have to remove one of the coils and place the wire back on properly.
The other neutrodyne set I got from you (the parts in a box) is now sitting in a new cabinet. I have not wired it in...just put the parts in it for storage. When I get the energy I will build that radio into the new cabinet. The friend I bought the cabinet from tells me that it was a professional cabinet that was sold as a cabinet only. You supply the radio. From the looks of how it is constructed it had to be a professional job. It even has a homemade speaker horn inside. You can see photographs of the cabinet by just clicking on this link: http://flickr.com/photos/kb1awv/sets/72157605974175034/ . It is made entirely of quarter sawn oak and looks really great. Now I just have to assemble the neutrodyne inside it. Please take a look.
Ken

Messages In This Thread
Philco B Battery Eliminator : How's it work? - by Guest - 09-20-2008, 05:26 PM
Re: Philco B Battery Eliminator : How's it work? - by Guest - 09-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Re: Philco B Battery Eliminator : How's it work? - by Guest - 09-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Re: Philco B Battery Eliminator : How's it work? - by Guest - 10-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Test Completed ! - by Guest - 10-06-2008, 07:30 PM