Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zenith unknown console

Hello Paul and Everybody

Thanks for condolenses.

Indeed the console stayed proposed on an advert site since almost one year ... I was in contact with the saleswoman , trying to identify the model , and  telling her the same conclusions you tell me .
Due to the price she wanted for this wreck , I just tried to identify the model but I did not succeed for the moment .
Recently she lowered its price to a symbolic amount of 20 euros . 
I did not want to make the trip ( 2 x 100  kilometers ) to recover or even just see this wreck but I may have the chance mid april to pass not far from her home ... so in that conditions  I suggested taking a slight detour and stop to see the beast up close,  and on site, in front of the object ,  make a decision !
Moreover, my cabinetmaker to whom I sent the photos would accept - for a fee of course - to help me to restore the piece of furniture .
As for the chassis and loudspeaker , obviously that's another big deal much more problematic  !
so let's wait for the sequence of events in april  . I will keep you informed of the continuation . Icon_wink

I also bought two booklets listing models with pictures of Zenith radios since 1925 to 1950 s , year by year,  without finding illustration of this one. If someone can  identify this model which could be an export one .... ? 

cordially

Claude

Messages In This Thread
Zenith unknown console - by claude.france - 02-22-2023, 05:37 PM
RE: Bzenith unknown console - by Paul Philco322 - 02-22-2023, 05:57 PM
RE: Bzenith unknown console - by GarySP - 02-22-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: Bzenith unknown console - by claude.france - 02-23-2023, 04:11 AM
RE: Bzenith unknown console - by Eliot Ness - 02-23-2023, 05:16 AM
RE: Zenith unknown console - by claude.france - 02-23-2023, 06:35 AM
RE: Zenith unknown console - by Eliot Ness - 02-27-2023, 04:23 PM
RE: Zenith unknown console - by claude.france - 02-28-2023, 04:03 AM