Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 38-17F Variant - another undocumented set

Strange as it seems I do know of ebay banning sellers, can you imagine how bad you have to be to get banned from fleabay? There was one recuring scam that many sellers continously played and that was with the shipping, now that ebay take a cut of the S&H cost a lot of it has stopped but some sellers still haven't got the message although they aren't as blatent about it. If they had enforced the rules about excessive shipping charges by the sellers, by banning, suspending, or fining them, in the first place this wouldn't be necessary. Like I said ebay really needs some proper competition, if they did then they might actually enforce their rules.
Right now I am dealing with a seller who acts as a sales and listing agent for other people whom I still have not received the item from. The story I am getting is that she deals with the listing and the selling but the actual owner deals with the shipping. The item was supposedly mailed on the 5th of August but I still haven't got it yet, weird since it took paypal until the 8th to clear. She claims that if I don't get it by the 8th of this month she will issue a refund personally, we shall see. I don't buy radios over fleabay anymore , I've had too many arrive in pieces thanks to clueless sellers, if I buy again I'm picking it up personally.
Regards
Arran

Messages In This Thread
Re: Philco 38-17F Variant - another undocumented set - by Arran - 09-06-2011, 12:09 AM